Monday, April 22, 2013

Blog birthday series - Seven 'zingy' fashionista moments

This week it's ......(*drumroll* please)....my blog's first birthday! woohooo..I am so excited! It's been one whole year of blogging - non stop blogging for 365 days! And to celebrate this occasion I am going to post non-stop this week :) how about that?! The theme will be the seven most 'zingy' posts in each category I blogged for one whole year.

So without much ado, I bring you today the seven 'zingy' fashionista moments from past year! (weird concoction of words, right! But hey, who cares, it's my blog's birthday :) ) I have based my choices on the 'fashion' risks I took last year. Tried on a maxi dress, paired a kundan/Indian necklace with a lace dress, gave the peplum flair a shot and last but not the least incorporated a vibrant pop of color with a coral blazer. So, ladies (and any gentlemen reading my blog), go ahead, take your pick!

Psst..if you feel one pic is not enough to decide, hop on over to the individual posts linked to the numbers below.
{1- 2 - 3 - 4}
{5 - 6 - 7}

So, tell me, which one you think has got the zing ? Drop your choice in the comments below or on Facebook or Twitter! Let the revelries begin!

Sharing this post on #YOLO Mondays linkup at Still Being Molly

P.S.: Unknowingly or knowingly, the 'zingy' moments seemed to have revolved around black and why not?! It's so flattering on me...right! right?

14 comments:

neha said...

My personal favorite among these are 2nd and 3rd...BTW, Happy Birthday to your blog..where is the cake..?

Unknown said...

A big congratulations to you girl! I know the happy feeling of completing one year! LOL.
My pick would be number 6, I guess! The colored blazer looks fab on you :)

http://risingcolors.blogspot.in

Seepz said...

Happy Happy Blog Birthday! I love how you paired the lace dress with the Kundan necklace! Surely something I would like to give a try.. :)

xx

Seepz
That Sassy Girl

Heather said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! Look #2 is my absolute fave-- so chic and fabulous!

XO
Pearls & Paws

In the Blue said...

Happy Blog Birthday! :) My favorites are 5 for sure, you look so very beautiful in it (its a classic) and then 3, because you can rock the peplum, something I will never ever wear (it looks unflattering on me). Wishing you a wonderful week!!

Juneli said...

Congratulations Ashy!
While you indeed look fabulous in black, you look equally good in colors too and the color crazy girl in me picked your two colorful looks- No. 2 and 4!!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Unknown said...

congragulations !
My pick is No2 :)

ThefashionFlite said...

Congrats babes ! I love the whole idea of blogging non stop.. My best Zingy picks would be 3,6,7. I love,love that look with that coral blazer..
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook


Annie said...

Happy birthday to your blog! I love outfit 2 - so cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Kalyani said...

Congratulations Ashy! You sure are one stylish blogger..my fav looks are 5 and 6! Looking forward to many more stylish posts:-)
K
klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

StylishByNature said...

WOW !! You look stunning always :) Hope you are well & have a beautiful week xx

❤ StylishByNature.com

Ritcha Verma said...

Happy Birthday to the blog!!!! And for me it's the 2nd :)

xoxoxo
Ritcha
www.RitchStyles.com

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your blog!!! All your looks are great...but I'm totally in love with zingy look #3. It's just so classic! Also love the coral blazer in #6!

Richa
www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

Anupriya DG said...

Happy Blogiversary, honey!!!!!!! <3

Loved all your outfits & style takes - specially the mint pants, maxi dress & coral blazer!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...